Dog Food We Offer

For more information on the different brands of food check out the links to the right below "Our Friends" Some food is by special order only. Call for Details.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Meet Linsey!


How Long Have You Worked at Ruff House?

Well, that depends on what counts! I began working at Ruff House as part of the daycare staff in January 2009. I moved away after my wedding in December 2009, and after just a couple months I missed Ruff House and Utah so much I made the move back to Orem, only this time I returned as a partner to Tarah and have been here since April 2010! I'm not going anywhere any time soon, this is my home.


What is Your Favorite Part of Working at Ruff House?

Oh gosh, there are so many. While there is nothing quite like being greeted by a pack of 20 happy dogs every morning, I would have to say the absolute best part of my job has been the amazing people I get to work with and that I get to be a part of something I truly love. Tarah has become not just a business partner but also an irreplaceable best friend in this crazy journey we call life. I also really love helping people with their dog's nutrition, as it's a HUGE passion of mine. Bringing my own furkids to work with me is of course up there on the long list of reasons I absolutely love what I do.


What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?

It's crazy to say, but I feel like I'm 22 and living my dream. When I was little I always said I wanted to own a "doggy hotel" and that's exactly what I do! I hope to get more involved with helping people sort out their pet's nutritional needs, and I really want to be a mother in the near future, but I'd say as far as my career is concerned, I'm quite satisfied right where I'm at.


Tell Us More About You?

Well, I'm 22, and married to the most wonderful man in the world. His name is Jon, maybe you've heard of him? Haha. I have a passion for dogs and my husband and I have 5 Great Danes and a Boxer of our own. In my free time I study canine nutrition and home prepared diets for hours a day, and really enjoy helping people feed raw to their pet carnivores. I've lived in 5 states in the last 3 years, but Utah has really become my home. I hope to become a mom in the next two years, and then just see where life takes me!



No comments: