Dog Food We Offer

For more information on the different brands of food check out the links to the right below "Our Friends" Some food is by special order only. Call for Details.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Don't Forget Tarah!

How Long Have You Worked At Ruff House?

Well, I have worked there since the beginning. I opened Ruff House in May of 08'. One of the best decisions of my life. All the guests, customers, and staff that have passed through have added so much joy and memories that I will forever store in my soul.

What Is Your Favorite Part Of Ruff House?

I love when I first show up at Ruff House and all the dogs are excited for me to enter the yard. As soon as I enter the yard they all walk by my side and follow me with their tails wagging and their tongues flopping around. I love reaching down and touching each and every dog to let them feel the love I have for them, they feel it and give me love right back..yummy, its soo good to have the love of an animal.

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

Hopefully, I don't have to grow up, I really do enjoy being a kid. I have been a hairdresser, a bagel baker, a kindergarten teacher, a waitress, a yoga/meditation teacher, a dog trainer and a business owner so far in my life. I love being around animals and I love being domestic and trying to live off the land practicing being self-sufficient, as much as I can. Honestly, I hope to try out many more things in my days ahead of me, I don't ever want to stop experiencing the joys of life.

Tell Us More About You?

I currently live in Nashville, Tennessee with the man of my dreams. We live on 7 acres of land. We garden and farm and soon will be raising livestock. I love animals and communicate with them very easily. I have found their companionship to be the very thing that has shown me the depths of my soul. I love to be outside and listen to the birds and insects making their music. Utah has been my home and my spirit will forever be there. I love the fresh mountain air and miss living up those beautiful mountains. Most of all I miss the wonderful dogs that would greet me daily at Ruff House, they make you feel so safe and loved.
Do You Have Any Pets?

Yes, I have two dogs Sekoya the famous little golden retriever who used to greet dogs as they walked into the lobby of Ruff House and a German Shepherd that I adopted, per se, when I joined my life with my love. Both girls add so much joy to my life, truly a woman's best friend!!

No comments: