Dog Food We Offer

For more information on the different brands of food check out the links to the right below "Our Friends" Some food is by special order only. Call for Details.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kat

How long have you worked at Ruff House?

I've been here a little over a year (since last October) and it's been awesome.

What's your favorite part of working at Ruff House?

I love getting to know all the different personalities and habbits of the dogs. I enjoy working with them at their level. I have learned a lot from our dogs and they make my job a lot of fun.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I just want to work with dogs. I would love to open my own daycare/training facility. I really want to work with therapy/service dogs too. I think it's amazing what dogs can do and what they can teach us. I want others to know how awesome dogs really are and help them connect with their furry friends. Some unhappy people believe that dogs are nothing more than parasites living off their owners. These people are missing out on so much and have surely never had a relationship with a dog. I couldn't imagine life without all of my doggy friends.

Tell us more about you!

I grew up in southern California (Antelope Valley area) and my family currently lives in Florida. I just got married a little over two months ago. I have never had a job that doesn't involve animals. I attended BYU for four years. I am working on getting my dog training certification. I'm also a huge geek and I'm so excited for Avengers with Joss Whedon!

Do you have any pets?

I've had all sorts of pets growing up. My family has a rat terrier named Scamp and a cat named Sabrina. As soon as I have enough money to care for a dog, my husband and I are moving to a pet friendly area and I'm getting a golden retriever (probably a rescue). :)

No comments: