Dog Food We Offer

For more information on the different brands of food check out the links to the right below "Our Friends" Some food is by special order only. Call for Details.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Meet Jon!!


How long have you worked at Ruff House?
Well, that depends on what counts? In early 2010 Jon officially became a Ruff House team member, but was a familial face through 2009 and has been a great help with caring for the dogs, and basic repairs just as long.

What is your favorite part of working at Ruff House?
Being with the dogs! Playing with them, interacting with them, learning their personalities. Some of them are such comedians.

What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
I'm in school for Forensic Chemistry, but sometimes I can't imagine doing anything else but working with dogs.

Tell us more about you.
Well, I was married in December 2009, and we live in Orem with our six dogs and three cats. Yeah, six dogs. So, it's kid of like daycare at home, too. When I'm not at school, or Ruff House, or my other job, we go to the Sandy Dog Park a lot, or just hang out and watch a movie. That's the great thing about Great Danes- they're as mellow as I am.

Do you have any pets?
Me? pets? NEVER! Just kidding. I have five Great Danes: Mousse, Zailey, Braxton, Timber, & Kola. And Annie the Boxer... and the three cats. I guess my wife and I are animal people.




No comments: