Dog Food We Offer

For more information on the different brands of food check out the links to the right below "Our Friends" Some food is by special order only. Call for Details.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Meet Molli!



How long have you worked at Ruff House?
2 years! Yay!


What is your favorite part of working at Ruff House?
Well obviously getting to play with dogs all day is awesome! I love getting to know all of our customers and their 4-legged babies. I love learning about canine communication and getting to understand these amazing creatures every day.


What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
I want to be a professional dog trainer! I would love to be able to one day travel around the country talking to people and kids about understanding how to communicate with dogs and how to be safe around them.


Tell us more about you!
Currently I am attending Animal Behavior College to get my ABC Certification in dog training. I intend to do lots of extended education programs with them after that and also want to learn about training service dogs, search and rescue dogs, Sniff dogs, etc. I love art, movies and movie making, camping, and anything that involves getting to spend time with other people.


Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have a 1 1/2 year old Border Collie/Heeler mix named "Suki." She is quite a handful but I love her lots and she has been an awesome help with my training ^_^

No comments: