Dog Food We Offer

For more information on the different brands of food check out the links to the right below "Our Friends" Some food is by special order only. Call for Details.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Meet Marissa!


How long have you worked at Ruff House?
I have worked at Ruff House now for about 5 months.

What is your favorite part of working at Ruff House?
My absolute favorite part of working at Ruff House is the simple joy of interacting with all the dogs and playing with them. I also enjoy learning more about different breeds as well as working with the different personalities of the doggies that come to Ruff House.

What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
I am considering taking classes from the Animal Behavior College to become a dog trainer, but for now I am working on completing my GE at BYU.

Tell us more about you!
I am 21 years old and I grew up in Beaverton, Oregon. I got married this past June and my husband, Kevin, and I enjoy road biking as well as camping and hiking. I have been a dog lover at heart since I was in elementary school, so on my free time I enjoy reading about different breeds as well as different training philosophies. I also enjoy spending time with my family and watching movies.

Do you have any pets?
Unfortunately, I do not have any pets at this time. The apartment my husband and I live in doesn't allow pets. We plan on getting 1 or 2 dogs within the next couple of years when we move, though. We would like to get a Doberman and a Golden Retriever.

No comments: